This Twelve day series will start today and go through December 25th. I will post about food ideas for snacks, meals, parties, and gifts. I will also give you ideas for gifts and celebrating that are non-food!
Read below about our new Giveaway – Winner Announced on Day #1, December 24th, 2012.
Let’s start with Day #12 (and we will count down to #1)
Here’s a list of some fun & healthy activities to do with your children or grandchildren:
1. A Healthy Habits 25 Day Countdown – a new take an an Advent type calendar
You can print off this countdown, cut out the squares, and pick one for each day
2. Cut-out Fruit in Christmas Shapes – watch this YouTube video. Use small cookie or fondant Christmas shaped cookie cutters to cut slices of kiwi, melon and more into fun shapes!
3. Coloring Sheet – Sleigh filled with Fruits and Veggies!
Register to WIN!
What: Free Mini Cooking Clinic “New Year, New Foods!”
Where: Twin Lakes Family YMCA, Cedar Park, TX
When: Friday, January 4th, 2013 9:30am – 12:00pm
Who: Kids (ages 4-11) Your child, grandchild, niece, nephew, neighbor, friend.
*Register your kids for this cooking clinic while they are still out of school!
This very cute Chef Nutcracker!
You will need to do these 3 Things to be eligible:
1. Like Kids Kitchen on Facebook
2. Comment on Facebook about one of your Family’s Traditional Holiday Foods.
3. Comment under this post
Extra Entry Point:
If you refer a friend and that friend likes us on Facebook. Make sure your friend comments on Facebook and gives your name so that you receive credit.
Winner will be selected via Random.org.