Get your kids on camera this week and upload them on our Facebook page. Ask them what it means to them to be HEALTHY. Can’t wait to see and hear their cute and REAL responses.
Remember – you don’t have to do all recommended actions to enter this giveaway, Do one or all steps…Up to you.
If you don’t mind, share this post with friends today.
Healthy Kids Giveaway
Giveaway starts Friday, April 26th, 2013.
Giveaway ends Monday May 13th, 2013.
WHAT ONE LUCKY KID WILL WIN:
(you must live within the cities of Austin, Round Rock, Georgetown, Pflugerville, Hutto, Lakeway, Cedar Park, Leander, or Liberty Hill to win the grocery shopping tour part of the package!)
Perfect for a 4-18 year old child. $125 Value Package!
1. Grocery Shopping Tour with a Registered Dietitian that specializes in child nutrition (me!) – A personalized tour at your local grocery store for one child and his/her parents! We will have so much fun by the child showing me their favorite foods, all the while learning how to read food labels, learning how to shop for a healthy meal, and participating in a scavenger hunt!
2. A copy of No Whine with Dinner Cookbook by Liz Weiss, MS, RD & Janice Newell Bissex, MS, RD – 150 healthy, kid-tested recipes from THE MEAL MAKEOVER MOMS. A book to give you everything you need to get cooking with recipes that have already been kid-tested and approved!
3. A Kid sized Apron – in a fun kid print apron sized just for a kid!
4. Your own plastic knife – to cut fruits, vegetables, and breads with. No need for parent supervision, it’s all about the kids!
Here is how to enter:
*One winner will be selected using Random.org on May 13th, 2013 at noon.
1. Like us on Facebook. Kids Kitchen
2. Follow us on Twitter. @leahsmithrd
3. Follow us on Pinterest. leahsmithrd
4. Share with a friend via the above social media sites. Comment under this post telling me you did so!
5. LAST, but not least, Post on our Facebook page a comment, photo, or video from the child wanting to win. Write or Show us what the child thinks it means to be a ‘Healthy Kid!’ Please include the age of the child when posting comment, picture, or video. I’d love to see some super cute kids telling me what being healthy means to them!
If you do all the above 5, your name will be entered 6 times. (For each action taken, your name is entered once.) If you complete #5, your name is entered twice.
Thanks for entering! Please share.